Friday, June 11, 2010

First Friday!

I want to give a shout-out to the 4000+ other Corps Members across the country who will soon survive their first week of Institute or already have. I've heard about a few old friends who are also TFA and reconnected recently. Thanks for reaching out and good luck to you at Institute. It's an intense experience, and they definitely ask for your "A game" everyday. It's almost strange to think that the work from this week isn't over, that we only finished planning for next week, and rough drafts at that! We still have to walk in on Monday or Tuesday and deliver our carefully plans to rooms full of students (7th graders, in my case). I'm really inspired by the rest of the folks here in Atlanta and the awesome spirit that some of us are showing. We've got a long way to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your responses to my thoughts, thoughts about your own experiences, or ideas you have for what I'm doing.